All receive location green and by the moment you’ve send your first IDoc this warning occurs:
The adapter “WCF-Custom” raised an error message. Details “Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.RFCException: Details: ErrorCode=RFC_INVALID_HANDLE. AdapterErrorMessage=An exception has occurred on the listener while executing RfcWaitForRequest..”.
To solve this error you’ll need to install the BizTalk SAP Adapter Schema.
- Create a BizTalk application or use the default BizTalk Application
- Right Click Add Resource.
- Browse to: <install path of Microsoft BizTalk Adapter Pack(x64)>\bin\Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.BiztalkPropertySchema.dll
- In the options check all.
After installing BizTalk adapter pack you would expect that enabling the SAP receive location port will just work. Guess what? Error!
Could not load file or assembly ‘Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.SAPGInvoker.dll’ or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
File name: ‘Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.SAPGInvoker.dll’
To solve this error you’ll need to install the SAP Libraries. Since i have a copy of previous SAP libraries, I’ve just reinstalled those, otherwise you’ll have to download it from SAP Market Place (you’ll need someone from your company that has access to those).
- Install SAP NCO Libraries:
- Copy the SAP 3.0 libraries both x86 = 32bit, x64 = 64bit on the correct folder
32bit folder = C:\Windows\SysWOW64
64bit folder = C:\Windows\System32
3. Restart the host instance